Saturday, March 08, 2008

Twenty-two!

Just got back from a lovely dinner at Cork 'n Cleaver with our friends. It was a wonderful evening, celebrating 22 wonderful years!

They have the best salad bar, and the steaks are perfect. The six of us shared dessert. We just kept passing it in a circle around the table until it was almost gone.

Since we had a gift certificate, the evening didn't even throw us off our budget!

And yes, we were young.
And Colin had hair.
And yes, we were high school sweethearts.

He's the only guy I ever let know that I was interested, without being fairly certain that he was interested in me. In fact, one of my friends who was on the cross country team with him told him that I wanted to go out with him.

What can I say? He was cute, smart, and funny.
Still is.

3 comments:

Marie N. said...

Congratulations! Happy 22!

Cheryl said...

My husband and I celebrate 21 next week.

Thanks for the posting the photo! It's beautiful!

RPW said...

Woohoo! Wonderful. Congrats.

Wow, you can see Colin's resemblance to Patrick!