Monday, March 17, 2008

Flying through O'Hare

When I plan a trip, I try to avoid O'Hare if at all possible.

My poor husband spent the equivalent of almost two full days waiting, because of delays at O'Hare, on various trips this winter.

Tonight, when I told the hubby that Bethany was supposed to be in Fort Wayne a little after 10:00 he asked, "Is she flying through O'Hare?" I answered in the affirmative and he snorted. Yes snorted! "We'll be lucky if we see her before tomorrow."

Guess what? Right now her flight is delayed by 80 minutes. If it is pushed back just a little bit more, we won't see her until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

O'Hare is the Mos Eisley of the air traffic control system. Woe be unto you if you change planes there. :)

Anonymous said...

Is she home yet???