Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Stumped already

I am starting my month stumped about what to write. If I had written earlier in the day, it probably would have gone smoothly, but I was busy with work and errands, so I put it off.

When I sat down to blog I had a couple of ideas rolling around in my head, but I decided to check Facebook first, just to see what my friends are up to. Well, that was a bad idea, because--as is too often the case lately--someone is behaving badly. I want desperately to ignore it. (Actually, I want desperately to tell someone off.  But it wouldn't be nice and they wouldn't accept what I was saying anyway.) So I want to ignore it.

But I can't. Because it's bothering me. And I can't write when I'm bothered unless I'm addressing the source of the irritation.


So tonight's post is pretty much of a waste. Maybe I'll come up with something else later.

5 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Huh, wondering if it ate my comment.

Jane said...

It didn't show up either here or in my email.

Reticula said...

You could always write about it here. Does the person read your blog?

Jane said...

I thought about it. They may or may not.
Letting off that little bit of steam last night helped. Plus, my personality is such that I don't stay mad/hold a grudge for long.
Although it does seem like some people are hell bent on giving fresh reasons--almost daily--to not like them. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that writing about anything or nothing qualifies as a post during NaBloPoMo. Therefore, this post is perfect.

fwiw: I'm like you with ppl hell bent on trying to make me not like them. Is it the time of year?