Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Blogging for blogging's sake

Something about the theme-less theme for NaBloPoMo this month really appealed to me.

I need to write more. I think that I'm at a point in my life for the first time in many months that will allow for some daily blog time. It doesn't really matter if anyone reads what I'm writing, although it's more fun that way.

My brain has felt really sluggish lately. Reading has been slow. I haven't been researching anything. I've just been trudging through, living in my too-full, too-demanding house, trying to keep up with everything everyone wants me to do. It's time to get the sludge out and start thinking again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via the NaBloPoMo Blogroll. Just wanted to say "hi!" I figure that this project is as much about getting to know new people as it is about writing.

I like the idea of a theme-less month, too. Writing about whatever seems doable to me. Guess we'll know at the end of the month whether or not this is true!

Mom said...

Glad you're going to be writing more!