Saturday, November 22, 2008

FOMS strikes again

I have long recognized that I suffer from a tremendous case of FOMS*. It has led me to join groups, to go to events that I don't have time for, and stay on email lists that have lost any relevance to my life.

It led me to Facebook, LibraryThing, The Wittenberg Trail, Classmates, and Good Reads. And now, because the curiosity was too great, I've joined Twitter. Twitter led to Twittermoms. This feels like a moose-a-muffin situation.

But hey, if you Twitter, I'm there.

*Fear of missing something

6 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Glenda said...

NO NO NO - Don't drag me into anything else!

I have no fear of missing out. I have no fear of missing out. I have no fear of missing out. I have no fear of missing out. I have no fear of missing out........

Jane said...

LOL! Yeah, Glenda, it's just a matter of time!

Susan said...

Me & Glenda! Since I know that I have no self-control, since I know that I am a total sucker that goes to extremes, I MUST choose the extreme of staying away from those things where I know I will be sucked in forever and ever, never to make supper again....

Debbie H. said...

Jane, I'm getting back full swing into the online world and have already heard a lot about twitter but haven't succumbed yet.

I bet I do one day though. :)

Jane said...

Let me know when you do, Debbie. :)