Friday, May 18, 2007

Photo Hunt: Cooking/Cooked

When I saw that the theme had to do with cooking, I knew that it would very likely be a picture taken at my mom's house. Although I do tons of cooking, there aren't many photos taken. But when our families are together I'm always taking pictures. The challenge was finding a picture that wasn't completely unflattering of the person doing the cooking. My mom is looking a little tense as she gets the Thanksgiving noodles ready.

Since it isn't the best photo of her, I decided that I'd better add another one. It is totally off topic, but this is my gorgeous mom with my step-dad and my little brother on his 40th birthday.

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Awww! She is sooooo lovely, even if she does look tense in the first picture.

~Jennifer said...

Your mom looks beautiful in both pictures!

Melynda said...

She is so pretty!

Daisy said...

Your mom is pretty!

Desert Diva said...

Thanksgiving noodles? Your mom looks great in both photos!

Anonymous said...

Forget the pictures - what are Thanksgiving noodles? (although both pictures are lovely)

Jane said...

Thanksgiving noodles are the noodles we eat at Thanksgiving. :)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

You're right...she's lovely!

Great pics!

Andree said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! The rest of the family is easy on the eyes too! :-)

You've been tagged! Please read my 8 Random Facts meme post and join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Those noodles look stiff!!!