Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pointless post

I could post about the president's speech in Cairo, but plenty of other folks have done that today. And I have no desire right now to think deeply enough about anything going on in the political arena or on the world stage to write about it. It's just too depressing.

I could write about my day that just disappeared due to unexpected complications. Or maybe I could write about my leaking dishwasher, but I'll save the whining for Facebook.

If I had some pictures I could post about my garden. This is the first year that I haven't taken pictures before I started to harvest, but I planted some things much earlier this year, and we are enjoying the garden already.

Or maybe I'll just go to bed.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

That's brilliant! You just turned a post about nothing into a definite something, and that takes talent.

Elephantschild said...

It's like a Seinfeld episode!

Dana said...

Brilliant idea! Think I'll follow your example. Not sure why I am even on the computer anyway.