Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy week & miscellaneous

This is one of the busiest weeks of the year, every year. The Symposia at the Seminary always brings a lot of friends and a lot of activity. We had dear friends here last night and spent today at a conference at church. Tonight was a trip to Mad Anthony's.

I'll be spending a good chunk of my time at the seminary the next couple of days, and there are things going on in the evenings, so I may not be online much.

The happy news of today was President Bush's commutation of the sentences of Ramos and Compean.

I've found a house that I really like and am hoping to take Colin to see it. Yes, it is walking distance to church. No, our house isn't ready to sell. Yes, I have a lot of work to do.

If you're interested in my reading challenge progress, I'm keeping track of my reading on my book blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Symposia!! Where is the House, Jane? Are there many houses for sale in the neighborhoods there?