Thursday, October 23, 2008

This and that

The kids and I are going to see Governor Palin Saturday when she visits Fort Wayne. We don't normally get many national candidates here, so I'm excited that my kids are going to have this experience.

The closer the election gets, the more worried I get about the results of an Obama presidency. When we talk about nominating Supreme Court justices the focus tends to be on abortion, and Obama does have an abortion "litmus test" for potential justices, but there are many ways an activist liberal Obama court could change America.

By the way, in the last debate Obama said that no one is pro-abortion. I beg to differ. If anyone can be said to be pro-abortion, and I believe some can, Obama is.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, you lucky dogs! I'm so jealous! (Have fun. I'll be anticipating the pictures!)

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I agree that an Obama presidency could change this country in ways that we may never be able to turn away from.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Have fun! I am also scared, especially for health care, like I blogged about. And I agree about Obama being pro-abortion. Wouldn't want his daughters living with those "mistakes."