In no particular order, things I want to accomplish. (as of 6/19/2008) (Updated 11/25/2012)
1. Learn to make a souffle.
2. Visit England.
5. Learn Spanish.
6. Go to a Broadway show. (On Broadway.)
7. Sell another article.
8. Make my own tortillas.
9. Make noodles as good as Grandma's.
10. Get my scrapping stuff organized and out of my dining room.(It has its own room, but it still isn't organized.)
11. Find out who Sarah Serring was. (Progress.)
13. Paint my grandma's kitchen table and chairs.
14. Wash the windows.
15. Have six month emergency fund.
16. Ten pounds. Just ten pounds. (Try 27.)
17. Clean the master bedroom.
18. And paint it. (I still need to paint my new one!)
19. And paint the furniture.
20. And the master bath, while I'm at it.
22. And then the dining room. (New dining room.)
23. Reupholster the dining room chairs.
24. Make a perfect risotto.
25. Make money doing what I love.
26. Go back to Italy.
27. Learn to read German.
28. Have four rooms in my house that are they way I want them.
29. Sell the box of stuff that I have for eBay.
30. Get everything off the front porch that doesn't belong.
I love your list Jane. I notice washing windows is on the bottom. Seeing as it rained right after I washed mine, I no longer put washing them as a high priority!
Hey jane, my question is this, been a year now , any thing been done on the list? Do let us know the update!
Four and a half years gone. You can cross off "move" now. I understand that you've gotten quite good at risotto. And all the painting in the old house ain't gonna be done by you at this point...
Post a Comment