Saturday, May 03, 2008

So, homeschooling


I've been spending lots of time lately answering questions about homeschooling. It seems to go in spurts, and this has been a busy time. I get the questions from those considering homeschooling, those who've just started, and those who have been homeschooling for a while but need reassurance. Or sometimes from those who are just curious.

So I'm going to revisit a couple of posts from the past, from my first blog.

As you will see, we were reluctant homeschoolers. We didn't start for idealogical reasons. We didn't start to keep our kids away from anything. We did it in desperation, because we had a child that school was hurting, and I couldn't see any other way. If I had seen another way, I would have taken it!

Now I can't imagine a different life than what we have. Homeschooling has become a way of life for us.

No comments: