Saturday, April 12, 2008

This and that

It's been a while since I posted anything about Issues, Etc. So here's an update:

Folks are making a road trip to Saint Louis tomorrow to show their support for Issues, Etc. Looks like the people at the Purple Palace know they're coming.

The Issues programs dealing with Life issues are all collected here.

The petition now has over 7,000 signatures from all over the world, and--from some of the names on there--a good cross-section of the synod.

The discussion continues on the Wittenberg Trail, including in this blog post.

Pastor Cwirla applies lessons from the film Big Night to the LCMS. (Sounds like a movie for the Netflix queue.)

Today I finished my taxes. I spent two hours at my desk wishing that I could listen to Issues, Etc. while I worked. It got me ticked off all over again.

No comments: