Monday, January 29, 2007

Oooh, three days in a row

I have really missed blogging. Several posts have swirled through my head and off into the ether the past couple of weeks, but I just didn't have time to capture them. Life really has been that hectic. Chaotic.

There has been the good kind of busy-ness that comes from having a full life. We've had family stuff, church stuff, friend stuff, work stuff, homeschooling stuff. We got to attend a wonderful Lutheran wedding. We got to see the Colts make it to the Super Bowl. My sons are learning Greek. We had a pot luck. (I love pot lucks.)

But we've also had the other kind of busy-ness. I've had some dealings with government folks and insurance red tape. (Boy do they know how to waste your time!) Grandma has taken some extra attention because she's not doing so well. We're dealing with a very troubling situation in our extended family that has meant many hours on the phone recently. My boys seem to be suffering from cabin fever and are not the buddies that they usually are.

But I am back. Blogging helps to keep me sane in the midst of the insanity around here.


No comments: