Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bethany spilled the beans

My wonderful 19 yo size 2 daughter has announced to the world on her blog that we are bellydancing. I figured since the word is out I might as well blog about it.

I decided that since I have been enjoying ballroom dancing so much, and I can't ever seem to stick to an exercise routine, maybe another kid of dancing would be good. My mom was taking bellydancing while she was at her condo in Florida, and she recommended a DVD. We got a couple of them by Neena & Veena. I really like them. The directions are simple to follow--even if the moves aren't--and it's definitely a workout.

I don't plan on ever using these moves outside the walls of my house, but it is fun!

Technorati tags:


1 comment:

Genuine Lustre said...

You go Jane. I have a couple of Neena and Veena videos myself.My favorite things is watching the little performaces that they do at the end of each tape. It's hypnotic!
Proper attire is essential. You must get yourself the jingling coin hip scarf thing.