Thursday, July 31, 2008

On the road

Today Patrick, Andrew and I made a road trip to Wisconsin. We spent a long seven and a half hours in the car, most of that trying to get through Chicago. (Have I mentioned lately how glad I am not to live in the Chicago 'burbs anymore?) We had a nice afternoon visit and delicious supper with Susan and family.

Tomorrow we'll get to have more fun time with our friends and then Saturday we'll be picking Jonathan up from Lakeland College, where he has spent the week at music camp. Saturday evening we'll arrive back home.

Bethany did more domestic stuff today while I was gone, maybe she'll tell you about it. Or maybe she'll tell you about taking her cat to the vet.

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

Lakeland is about 15 min. from my parents. My dad's an alum. :)