Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bread

I have, at various times, attempted to incorporate bread baking into my schedule. For one reason or another it always falls by the wayside. The usual reason is time. I don't know why I'm always short of time, but I am.

I got a book today that I'm really excited about. The title is Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. If it works as promised--and the reviews are good--I should have time to make bread. If I can't squeeze in five minutes a day for bread, I need to make some major changes.

I know this isn't the same as mixing, kneading, etc., and maybe some day I'll have time for that, but for now, this may give us fresh bread.

1 comment:

Jeff Hertzberg said...

Jane: Let us know how you make out (I'm one of the co-authors). Visit us at www.artisanbreadinfive.com and you can post questions (we usually answer right away).

Jeff Hertzberg