Thursday, February 28, 2008

Coming home

In the morning, I'll be getting on a plane and heading back to cold and frozen Indiana. My wonderful sister-in-law will be getting me from the airport in Indy and my family will be heading down that evening to get me.

It's been a really great, relaxing trip. I have have been horribly spoiled and am feeling so much better. I am looking forward to getting home to my family, but a trip like this again in the future is certainly not out of the question!

This is me with my Wicked at the Sandbar on Anna Maria Island.
This was taken at Siesta Key Beach on Wednesday morning. It was really foggy. About ten minutes after we took this picture the fog started to burn off and it was gorgeous. I'm not dressed like this because of the temperature. I'm trying to avoid further sunburn.
This is my mom and I at Siesta Key Beach this morning.It was only on the 50's this morning--but it was still beautiful--so we just took a quick walk and got a few pictures.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pictures! (And now I see where you get your beauty--your mom is quite a looker!)

Genuine Lustre said...

What a great refreshing getaway.