Monday, June 16, 2008

Need a recipe?

Buried in my blogroll is the link to The Pioneer Woman Cooks.

This is some seriously good food.

Tonight I fed my husband and my oldest and youngest children this. (Yes, the older boys missed out.) It was delicious!

In the past I made her tiramisu. It is soooooo wonderful, and much lighter and tastier than any restaurant version I've had. There are several recipes that I want to try, but the next one will probably be this or this or this.

I'm very visual, so I love the way that she shows, step-by-step, the making of the recipes. I can park my laptop on the other counter and follow the recipes. And she's funny. And she likes butter.

2 comments:

Ritzman said...

I hear you sister!
I've made the chocolate cake, and it is very good, but if you really want to be decadant (and get a killer sugar buzz), the cinnamon rolls are it. Maybe better for the fall... maybe leave off some of the icing... maybe.
Today I'm making the green beans, starts with bacon grease, my hand to heaven!
Lets hear it for Pioneer Woman and the YMCA!

Jane said...

The Pioneer Woman makes those trips to the Y that much more important!