Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quick filler

This is mostly a nothing post so that my friend Pastor S. doesn't have to see Bethany with the a-blaze orange hair any more.

Vacation Bible School has been going on this week, plus my brother-in-law and his wife have been in the states from Australia, and I've actually been working a bit, plus I've had two extra kids in the afternoons, and we had our church council picnic, so it has just been a busy week!

I have several photo-inspired posts to come over the next few days.
We went to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Monday:

2 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Thanks!

It does look as though I'll have to get accustomed to orange, however, since Zach's college colors are orange and white! I'm wondering how long it will be before his big sister speaks to him ;-)

Jane said...

Probably not long!