Wednesday, June 28, 2006


I finally got to do my long-anticipated weigh and measure this morning. Even though I haven't changed the way I'm eating and I missed a whole week of workouts because of my hip, I still had really good results.

I have lost 4 pounds. I have lost an inch from my abdomen and an inch from my hips. I hace lost 3/4 inch from each thigh. My arms are the same, but I can see the muscles in them now when I do things. Most exciting of all was that my body fat dropped by over 2% of my total body weight. I lost the equivalent of almost five pounds of fat! The manager at Curves said, "Wow! That is great! What are you doing?"

I am using my fat conversion activity bars. They rock.
(If you want to know about these lovely bars, email me.)


Favorite Apron said...

That must feel good. Go Jane!

Marie N. said...

Congratulations! That's great :-)

Lisa said...

Yay Jane!!

Lisa said...

Yay Jane!!

1girl2boys said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Are you using a program? How long have you been working on it? I started in August (on and off) and am about halfway to my goal right now.