Friday, February 13, 2009

Yum

I've been feeling a bit stuck in a rut with my cooking for the past few weeks. I've been really busy and I spent a couple of weeks not feeling the best. I just seem to have gotten out of the groove.

Tonight I decided to do something about it. I spent some time with The Pioneer Woman. I browsed through issues of Saveur, Bon Appetit, and Cook's. I'm hoping to manage some time to cook tomorrow, but, realistically, I probably won't have much time for several days. But when I do, I'm ready to go.

I have a couple of recipes that I am dying to try now: French Onion Soup, which Pioneer Woman makes look so easy, and chicken breasts stuffed with artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper and fontina. I also saw a chicken tikka masala that looks doable, and--because it's an America's Test Kitchens recipe--should be good. And then there's the Banoffee Pie recipe that I saw tonight. Yum.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Don't forget mulligatawny soup!