1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Eggnog with Brandy and whipped cream
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Mom wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have white lights outside and colored lights inside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put up your decorations? Out door: after Thanksgiving Indoor: throughout the month Tree: As close to Christmas as possible, leaving it up through Epiphany.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I think I would have to say my Grandma's noodles that no one else knew how to make. Every year I think I'll try to duplicate them.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Going to church at 11:00 on Christmas Eve and the cold stillness afterward.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? In third grade a boy in my class told me, so I had to spy and see if he was right. :)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, ornaments, and curly ribbons. Our oranaments are a total mishmash.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it! If it's gonna be cold we might as well have snow!
12. Can you ice skate? Not a chance.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My guitar when I was 13.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Going to church on Christmas Eve and on Christmas morning with my family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies!!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking hundreds of Christmas cookies to share with everyone
17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love buying presents for people.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Overall, probably Hark the Herald Angels Sing, just thinking about the words Of the Father's Love Begotten
20. Candy Canes - yuck or yummy? Yucky & sticky
I totally agree!! We love going to chop down our tree!
I tag…Anyone who wants to do this…..please leave me a comment and let me know you played so I can check out your answers.Here are the boys last year: