Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Gussy!

Today is my baby's eleventh birthday. He has choir this morning and then after that I am taking him out for Indian food for lunch (his pick.)

Since he and I have birthdays very close together we will have a shared cake--Harvey Wallbanger or German Chocolate--in a couple of days when his daddy returns from a business trip. This weekend he gets to visit grandma for a few days and go birthday shopping, a nice little tradition that the two of them have developed.

I'm not sure yet what he's getting for his birthday. We've talked about a new bike when spring arrives. Those legs just keep growing!

6 comments:

Marie N. said...

Now I'm drooling. I LOVE Galliano and I absolutely love Harvey Wallbangers. Galiano is good over vanilla ice cream too.

Marie N. said...

Happy Birthdays! I am forever in your debt for the cake recipe. Thank you :-)

Melynda said...

Tell him Happy Birthday from the Hoffmans!

Jane said...

It is a big favorite around here. We've come to a decision on the cake. I'm making Harvey for the family and a German Chocaolate to take to our sauerkraut supper at church. :)

Genuine Lustre said...

Happy Birthday from the Ekins!

organistsandra said...

Happy Birthday from the Rheins! It sounds like a fun day.