Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Accidental diet

I've lost six pounds in the last two weeks. I haven't even tried.

Here are the step-by-step instructions.

Buy stones to mark a 10x20 garden. Fill with good dirt. Plant four cherry tomato plants. And five other tomato plants. And some cukes. And some green pepper. And some basil.

Try to incorporate the above ingredients into every meal for two weeks. Especially the tomatoes.
Give some tomatoes away. Eat more of them. Give some more away. Eat more.

Weigh yourself.

5 comments:

Melynda said...

You know how we discovered that we have the same nightmares? The same taste in clothes? Didn't sleep that one night because we both drank too much coffee then listened to the storm?

I lost six pounds in the last two weeks.

Karin said...

I've lost a lot of weight (not sure how much) through stress and mowing the lawn I think. I think giving up dairy also has helped. At least I am less depressed about my weight....the lawn looks better too.

Susan said...

Oh, how are you doing with canker sores? Whenever we have tomatoes to our hearts' content (which we haven't the past few years) I always end up with sore gums and happy tastebuds.

Marie N. said...

Sounds good!

Michelle Constantinescu said...

Haha! This is pretty much what happened to me! We've been eating tons of vegetables for other health reasons. Everyone kept saying, "why are you getting so thin?" I said I didn't know. I was stuffing myself, after all. But there it is. Lots of veggies. And now with all our tomatoes, it seems that's all we eat!