Friday, September 01, 2006

Back to school?

This is the first year that we are really having an official start date for our home school. But this is going to be a different school year all around. One of the many great things about homeschooling is that it can change with the needs of our children, so our homeschooling style is undergoing a tremendous shift to meet the needs of my younger two.

The boys are excited about the things they're going to study this year. I'm nervous about trying to be more structured. We'll see if I survive!

I'm going to be moving my homeschooling blog shortly and am anticipating that it will be quite busy when we get started next week.

1 comment:

Marie N. said...

Give yourself some time to get in the pattern of the changes. I've had to move around when I do which subjects a few times to find a pattern that works for my girl.