Wednesday, August 30, 2006

While We're Talking Rock & Roll











The Veteran

You scored 86%!

You've picked up the majority of the classic rock basics. You probably have a classic rock collection and can sing along with most of the songs on your local radio station.

This is not the highest score, but it is arguably the best: that subtle combination of impressive knowledge and not being a pretentious geek.









My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on notes
Link: The BASIC classic rock Test written by allmydays on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
This was fun. I was surprised by how much I knew.

HT: Theophilus' Inferno

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Veteran
You scored 72%
You scored higher than 99% on notes

Hey I thought I would get higher than that!:)

Rick said...

I scored 88%. I'm a veteran.