Cheryl tagged me to tell you seven weird, random things about me. Random is usually something I'm good at, so I'll give this a try.
1. I have the same recurring dream as Cheryl. (That is weird!)
2. I attended four colleges and had six different majors. I graduated with almost 150 credit hours.
3. All of my children have dark hair and brown eyes. All seven of my nieces and nephews (not step) have blond hair and light eyes.
4. I love to dust and iron. When I was a kid I'd beg for things to iron. (I'd also beg for math problems to do,so you know something was wrong.)
5. None of my children were born in the same town. (And they were born in three states.)
6. Eating oranges makes me feel sick, except when I was pregnant. Then they helped my morning sickness.
7. I was a lesson junkie when I was a kid. I had lessons in tap, ballet, tumbling, piano, guitar, flute, voice, tennis, swimming, ceramics, bowling, breadmaking, trampoline, roller skating, and horseback riding. There may be more that I'm forgetting.
I'll tag a few people, avoiding those already tagged. But if I don't tag you and you want to play, do it! Bethany, Mossback Meadow, Jan, Shawn, and Jonathan.