Friday, March 02, 2007

Not on vacation

We have been looking forward to our Florida vacation for months, but sometimes things just don't go as planned. So instead of battling our way south through wicked weather last night we were having dinner before church with our friends, going to church, and then watching The Devil Wears Prada.

I still would like to be heading to the beach, but, since it isn't happening, Colin and the boys are going skiing Sunday and Monday and I am going scrapbooking with my friend Lori Saturday.

It's cold and windy with some blowing snow this morning. I think that Bethany and I are going to head out to the Home Show.

1 comment:

Genuine Lustre said...

Well, that's a bummer. First Germany and now this.
When you come over we'll put up a heat lamp and serve you a fruity drink with an umbrella in it.