Sunday, March 04, 2007

My latest crisis

In the grand scheme of things this isn't a big deal, but my web site is gone. Apparently my hosting deal ran out and I didn't know. Sometime in the last couple of days my site ceased to be. For now my indianajane.com address is redirecting here.

I need to figure out exactly how I'm going to use my site when I rebuild it. I have some ideas and plans tumbling around in my head, but no clear direction yet. I am sad to have lost some bits of writing that were on there, but I'll just have to write them again better.

So if you're one of the three or four people that actually looked at it once in a while, it's not there anymore.

1 comment:

ghp said...

Jane,
If you continue to run into hosting problems, let me know. It might be worthwhile to investigate the possibility of my hosting your blog. Or not. I just thought I'd bring it up, as I've not done too horrible a job in hosting TK's Katie's Beer... ;^)
-ghp