Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The countdown

In less than 40 hours I'm leaving for my first of two fall scrapbooking retreats. I've been sorting through things and getting organized, but I still have a lot to do. My packing is complicated by the fact that I'm packing for two. All of Bethany's scrapping supplies are still here, and she will be going directly from Wisconsin to the camp. So I'm bringing tools, albums, paper, bedding, etc., for two.

Oh, yeah. Snacks, too. Guess I need to squeeze in a Target run tomorrow.

It's going to be a great weekend. I get to spend it with my daughter and a couple of my dearest friends. I get to get back to one of my favorite hobbies, which I have not indulged in since the retreat last fall. And I get to scrap again next weekend.

4 comments:

Lori Matter said...

Bookface has me spoiled -- I'm annoyed that I can't "like" this blog post. :)

CarrieAnn said...

As much as I wanted to go to this one with you; I'm so thankfull I don't have to be ready until next weekend! Have fun :)

Bethany said...

Lori, the sad thing is, after reading your comment I looked for the "like" button anyway. ;o)

Cate said...

Have fun!