Friday, August 14, 2009

Belated birthday wishes

I realized this morning that I missed making my usual birthday post for one of my children. I can only say--by way of excuse--that I was kind of immersed in preparations for Wisdom and Eloquence.

So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICK!!



It's hard to believe that he is 19. Sometimes it feels like he's been an adult forever, other times it seems like just last week that he was standing in the middle of the soccer field, flapping his arms in excitement over the combine in the adjacent corn field.

Week after next a new adventure starts as he begins his classes at IPFW. Wow.

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

Happy Birthday! And he either has really big hands or that is a small coffee cup! I'm used to my industrial sized cups here!

Jane said...

Yep. That's a small, 1970's coffee mug. We've got plenty of the industrial-sized mugs around here, but he likes that one because it keeps the coffee hot.(Really, he drinks it all before it has a chance to get cold. :) )