Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Who will it be?

Bethany and I really only have one must-see TV show. (Okay, two now that Lost is back...and 24 in January...but I digress.)

We have become totally hooked on Project Runway. We watched the first season completely in re-runs. Last season we really watched it. And this season we've tivo'd it and even visited the website for the show. Because it ran all summer it is reaching the finale just as the fall season is starting.

I was really pleased that they had four designers in the finals, instead of the expected three. It had come down to our three favorites and Jeffrey, who is not a favorite (The tatoos!). We're pulling for Michael Knight, because he strikes us as the best all around designer, although I think Laura makes lovely elegant clothes.

4 comments:

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

A Michael Knight with no talking black T-top Pontiac Firebird is simply not worth watching. :)

RPW said...

I was going to say, I've never watched the show but I now know I couldn't....I just can't hear the name of "Michael Knight" without the theme from Knight Rider popping into my head (aaagh I thought I'd lost it!!!).

The David Hasselhoff connection is just too strong.

Jane said...

I never watched Knight Rider, so that connection never occured to me. :) Funny.

Anonymous said...

David Hasselhoff? Ick.

At least Michael Knight the designer is cute.... ;o)