Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Can Move My Head!

This is the first day in two weeks that I can move my head without fairly excruciating pain. I can also work at my computer, although I can tell that spending too long would not be a great idea.

I have made three visits to Dr. Sell and it has really helped. The first two visits included ultrasound therapy on the muscles of my neck and shoulders. My improvement has been fairly dramatic, although since, to tell the truth, I have had moderate to severe neck and shoulder pain for years, I'm not expecting total relief any time soon, if ever.

I'm also back on a good routine with my vitamins and other supplements. When I take them they help tremendously. When I don't, they don't.

So maybe I'll actually manage to post some of the things I've been wanting to post.

No comments: