Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Been thinking of you...

but that's about as far as it gets.

I have been buried. Absolutely plowed under.

Yesterday I finally had two hours at home in a row to work in my office, so at least I can see the surface of my desk again. As this week goes on I plan to slowly reclaim my house.

I haven't just been busy. My life has felt like a vortex of swirling chaos. Everything is out of control. I even paid some bills late because they just got buried.

So in my moments in the car I have been reading Getting Things Done again. I had read and partially implemented this before, but I'm working on getting it fully implemented. This is the only one of the dozens of organization/time management books that I have read that seems to work for me. I need something to help me keep the vortex of chaos at bay!

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

I really feel the same way....sometime I think my home is trying to eat me alive!

Anonymous said...

OK, I just put it on hold at the library ;-)

This week and through the end of cheerleading season will be utter chaos for me (can't believe I volunteered) -- way out of my comfort zone, so hopefully this book will help (if a copy ever gets returned to the library). Hey, I cleaned out 2 of my 4 junk drawers yesterday while the guys were at the Man Party!